Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Crocodile Print Pointer
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Ehemalige Mitglieder
miaowang123 Offline

Jäger

29.05.2019 03:05
- before joining another side at the beginning of Zitat · Antworten

Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he enjoys the speculation surrounding his future and the stories being written about him. Ibrahimovic is a free agent after leaving Paris Saint-Germain, and has had concrete offers from England, Italy and other clubs, including some outside of Europe.The 34-year-old said last week he has already made a decision about his future and what his next move will be, with speculation suggesting he could be set to join Jose Mourinho at Manchester United. Sky Sports News HQ understands he has also been considering an offer from China and that United are not prepared to match the financial terms Ibrahimovic can earn from an unnamed Super League club, worth £53m over two seasons.But his agent Mino Raiola said on Saturday they have yet to decide their next move, and insists they are in no hurry to rush to a conclusion. Could Ibrahimovic be reunited with former boss Jose Mourinho? The Sweden international held a news conference on Wednesday morning and, when asked about his future, he said he wants stories to keep being written about him.I want to still write a lot of stories, he said. I get excited when I see them because I want to see who is making up the best story.When Im tired of it, Ill let you know where I will go.The striker did manage to refute a suggestion that he might play half a season for Swedish league leaders Malmo - his first club - before joining another side at the beginning of 2017. Jose and Zlatan Mourinho and Ibrahimovic in quotes Im still not interested in the Allsvenskan [Swedish league]. Im too good for the Allsvenskan, he said, without giving any more hints about his next destination after he completed four trophy-laden seasons with French champions Paris Saint-Germain last month.Swedens all-time leading goalscorer did, however, reveal that he is back in full training following a calf muscle injury that caused him to miss the 0-0 draw with Slovenia in Malmo on Monday.With the US State Department issuing a warning about possible attacks in Europe during events like the European Championship, Ibrahimovic said he would not be unduly worried.After the tragic events in Paris [last November], the security has been heightened considerably, you see military guys on the street, he said.Ahead of this championship I know that they have stepped it up a lot. One doesnt want something to happen. I believe the security will be in place. Ibrahimovic says hes back in full training with Sweden following a calf injury I hope that the people can enjoy the football, the players can enjoy playing football, and even those sitting at home - let them enjoy it. I hope it will be a pleasure. Get Sky Sports Alerts Keep up to date during the close season. Your teams breaking news - direct to your mobile Also See: No plans for Utd sporting director Mourinho: I wont focus on Pep Blind, Mata set for Utd exit Depay out to impress Mourinho Dave Winfield Jersey .Y. -- Scott Chandler is returning to Buffalo, where he spent the past three seasons establishing himself as the Bills top pass-catching tight end. Jaime Garcia Jersey . Braden Calverts Winnipeg rink rallied to defeat Italy 8-7. After giving up three points in the second end, Calvert came back with a single, then stole two more points in the next two ends to tie it up at the fifth-end break. http://www.officialbluejaysgearshop.com/Blue-Jays-Marco-Estrada-Kids-Jersey/ . Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here. Custom Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys . LeBron James believes hes a major reason for their early failures. Aaron Sanchez Jersey . Toronto FC hosts the three-time Italian league champions in a friendly Aug. 7 at BMO Field, a game that Roma CEO Italo Zanzi said falls within a key part of their pre-season.Whats great about these promotions is that there are no creative boundaries. There are practical ideas, like this Chewbaca inspired Star Wars jerseys. Star Wars themed jerseys for the Toledo Mud Hens. Will be worn this weekend #themodernuni pic.twitter.com/c88duHdL9e — Modern Uni (@TheModernUni) April 30, 2013And than you can do something completely random/out of left field like these hot dog jerseys, that are bizarre and awesome. If you think erstwhile Tigers closer Jose Valverde iss a bit of a hot dog, see him in special Toledo Mud Hens jersey: http://t.ddddddddddddco/I02lpxrynz — Dan Sewell (@dansewell) July 9, 2013Frankly, I cant wait to see what promotion the Mud Hens will throw out next. Will we have a Doctor Who jersey day? The Simpsons? Shrek? Well have to wait and see, but whatever they decide to do next, the Mud Hens have discovered the right way to promote their team. Is it cheesy? Yes? But is that a bad thing? Absolutely not.MLB Fan Cave Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
© Forum make by EkonIron® Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Auf wiedersehen.....
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz