Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Crocodile Print Pointer
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Mitglieder
miaowang123 Offline

Jäger

30.05.2019 03:41
seven and walked none in eight innings, Zitat · Antworten

BOSTON -- Nelson Cruz watched his fifth hit fall into the gap in left-centre field and was determined to leg out a triple for the cycle. "I had to try and see what happened," Cruz said, smiling. "I dont remember the last time I hit a triple." Cruz was thrown out, but it was the only thing he did wrong on a night he went a career-best 5 for 5 to help the Baltimore Orioles beat the Boston Red Sox 7-4 on Saturday to earn a split of a day-night doubleheader. "Im glad they didnt hit the first cutoff guy, at least it was close," manager Buck Showalter said of Cruz, who added a solo home run and a bad-hop single in the sixth inning that scored the go-ahead run. "Guys were screaming at me to do the replay (challenge)." The Red Sox won the opener 3-2 on pinch-hitter Jonathan Herreras one-out, broken-bat RBI single off T.J. McFarland in the bottom of the ninth. "I was taking some swings in the cage," a smiling Herrera said after the Red Sox snapped a three-game skid with their six last at-bat win of the season. "I was ready for that at-bat." Nick Hundley added a two-run homer in the second game as Baltimore overcame Boston starter John Lackeys 11 strikeouts over 5 2-3 innings. "Thats about as good stuff as Ive had all year and Im trying to figure what happened to give up five runs," Lackey said. Stephen Drew homered in both games for the Red Sox, who have lost four of five. Drew hadnt homered since Bostons World Series clinching Game 6 win in October. Brad Bach (3-0) and four other Baltimore relievers combined to shut down Boston on one hit in the second game after Ubaldo Jimenez gave up four runs, five hits with six walks while getting 11 outs. "Hes just inconsistent," Showalter said. "Its frustrating, because his stuff is there." While third baseman Manny Machado went 2 for 5 in the nightcap in his return from his five-game suspension for throwing a bat during a June 8 game against Oakland, Cruz carried Baltimore after a heartbreaking opening loss. Cruz doubled, singled, hit his 27th home run, and finally chased Lackey with a single that took a big hop off the lip in front of third base in a three-run sixth. Cruz doubled into the gap off Edward Mujica in the eighth, but was cut down at third on a relay throw from Drew. His average jumped to .286. "I tried one last year and I got thrown out at third, too," said Cruz, who last tripled in 2011. "Its why I dont try it." Lackey (9-6) was charged with five runs and 10 hits, a much different outing than Boston got in the opener. Jon Lester gave up two unearned runs, struck out seven and walked none in eight innings, but was denied his 10th win due to shoddy defence and poor hitting. After closer Koji Uehara (4-2) pitched a perfect ninth to keep it 2-2, manager John Farrell went to his bench. Pinch-hitter Jonny Gomes legged out a leadoff infield single off McFarland (1-2). David Ross bunted Gomes to second before Herrera, hitting for Jackie Bradley Jr., dropped a blooper to right that scored a sliding Gomes and snapped Baltimores four-game winning streak. Drew, re-signed in May, came in hitting .136. He hit a solo shot in the opener and his two-run homer in the second game off Jimenez came in a four-run fourth that put the Red Sox ahead 4-2. "I knew it was going to be a little different, not being in this position before," Drew said. "Im not making excuses, it just takes a little time. Its going to come around." NOTES: Boston DH David Ortiz went 1 for 4 in the nightcap after missing the opener to attend his daughters graduation in the Dominican Republic. ... The Red Sox committed five errors on the day. ... Orioles RHP Bud Norris (groin) threw a simulated game after the opener. Showalter said he was pleased and he could start Tuesday or Wednesday. . Farrell said OF Shane Victorino (hamstring, back) could begin another rehabilitation assignment in a few days. . The Orioles planned to recall RHP Kevin Gausman from Triple-A Norfolk to start Sundays series finale against Jake Peavy. Mike Singletary Jersey . made a diving catch in left field for the final out in a 1-0 victory over the Miami Marlins in a regular-season finale Sunday. Zimmermann (14-5) allowed only two baserunners, finishing with 10 strikeouts and one walk in the fifth no-hitter in the majors this year. Dick Butkus Jersey . Tokarski, a somewhat controversial choice -- with his 10 games of NHL experience and all -- to replace an injured Carey Price in Game Two had a night to remember, turning back a Rangers team that was dominating play from the get-go, outshooting the Canadiens 14-4 in the first period and 37-25 overall. http://www.officialauthenticbearsproshop.com/Youth-Devin-Hester-Bears-Jersey/ . A last-minute leveler ensured the two-time defending champion remained nine points ahead of Roma, which drew 0-0 at bitter rival Lazio in the capital derby. Jim McMahon Jersey Brian Urlacher Jersey . - Alex Dostie scored two goals and assisted on another to lead the Gatineau Olympiques to a 5-3 victory over the Drummondville Voltigeurs in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action on Sunday.BARCELONA, Spain -- The president of Spanish champion Barcelona resigned on Thursday to fight criminal accusations he misappropriated funds from the signing of Brazil forward Neymar. Sandro Rosell is facing a lengthy legal battle after a judge in Madrid ruled on Wednesday he will hear a lawsuit that alleges the real cost of Neymars transfer from Santos last year was hidden. "I dont want unfair attacks to negatively affect (the) management or the image of the club. This is why I think my time here has come to an end," Rosell said, while insisting for a second time this week that the deal to bring Neymar to Barcelona was legal. Neymar, who is the poster boy of Brazils team going into the World Cup on home soil in June, joined for 57 million euros (then $74 million) in June, according to Rosell. The legal action, which was brought by club member Jordi Cases, alleges the real cost of Neymars transfer was closer to 95 million euros ($129 million) and that false contracts hid the real value of the move. The criminal offence of misappropriation of funds is punishable by up to six years in prison. The 49-year-old Rosell, a former Nike executive, said confidentiality agreements prevented Barcelona from revealing the exact amount received by Santos, and the three companies -- DIS, TEISA and N&N -- who owned shares of his rights. The lawsuit does not accuse Rosell of taking money from the deal. The case prompted Barcelonas board to call an emergency meeting, and Rosell announced he was quitting after more than two hours of deliberations. The transfer controversy is a blot on the reputation of a Catalan football institution that has long prided itself on being "more than a club" and is owned by its more than 160,000 members, who elect a president and executive board. And Barcelona, while top of the Spanish league, enters a period of uncertainty as it seeks to retain its domestic title and win the Champions League for the first time since 2011. Rosell, who was elected in 2010, said vice-president Josep Bartomeu will take his place and complete the pressidential term that expires in 2016.dddddddddddd Under three full seasons of Rosells presidency, Barcelona maintained its winning run started under Joan Laporta with another two Spanish league trophies to go with the Champions League title in 2011 and the Copa del Rey in 2012. Rosell said he was leaving to reduce the stress on him and his family and lamented what he described as attacks from both outside and within the club, despite its continued success on the pitch. "Through this period of success, my family and I have suffered attacks that have made me wonder if being president means putting my family at risk and in anguish," Rosell said. As he resigned, Rosell trumpeted his role in ensuring "the best players in the world wear the Barcelona jersey." Rosell oversaw the signing of Neymar, Cesc Fabregas, Alexis Sanchez, Javier Mascherano, Jordi Alba, and Alex Song to further strengthen a team built around star forward Lionel Messi. Messi himself is going through his own legal difficulties. The Argentina forward and his father, Jorge, are waiting to hear if they will face charges in a tax fraud case after answering a judges questions last year about allegations they avoided 4 million euros ($5.3 million) in back taxes. Rosell steered Barcelona through uncertainty last season when treatment for throat cancer kept coach Tito Vilanova away for several months. Vilanova had to step down at the end of last season through ill health and Gerardo Martino was brought in to take charge. But while helping to establish Barcelona as Europes most successful team, Rosell also upset some members by putting paying sponsors on the front of Barcas shirts for the first time by striking deals with Qatar Foundation and Qatar Airways. Rosell has faced accusations about his business dealings away from the Camp Nou, with accusations in Brazil he illegally benefited from a friendly organized by his marketing company in 2008. By leaving his powerful job at Barcelona, Rosell also loses seats on influential committees within world football on FIFA and UEFA. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
© Forum make by EkonIron® Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Auf wiedersehen.....
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz