Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Crocodile Print Pointer
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Rudel Video!
miaowang123 Offline

Jäger

31.05.2019 03:44
Zetterberg for the remainder of Zitat · Antworten

SOCHI, Russia – In light of another devastating loss to injury, Swedish defender Erik Karlsson need only recall what occurred in Ottawa last season when it seemed a rash of injuries would derail his Senators season. Only it didnt. Despite losing Karlsson, their no.1 defenceman, Jason Spezza, their no. 1 centre and Craig Anderson, their no. 1 goalie, Ottawa scraped and scratched toward a remarkable season in 2012-13, finishing as an unlikely seventh seed in the Eastern Conference before upsetting the Montreal Canadiens in the first round. And so now despite losing captain Henrik Zetterberg for the remainder of the Olympics with first-rate centre Henrik Sedin and rugged winger Johan Franzen already on the shelf, Sweden is prepared to defiantly march on. Backed by a 26-save shutout from Henrik Lundqvist and a late third period goal from Daniel Alfredsson, they did just that on Friday, edging the Swiss at Bolshoy Ice Dome in a hotly-contested preliminary round battle. "It doesnt really change anything in our mindset," said Karlsson of the Zetterberg absence, following the 1-0 victory against a feisty Switzerland squad. "Weve just got to focus on what we have and we have a pretty good group of guys without those guys as well so we should be able to play some good hockey, even though we miss them a lot." "Every team goes through injuries," added Alex Steen brashly, starting the tournament alongside Zetterberg and Gabriel Landeskog. "Its the same in the NHL as it is in the Elite League as it is in the Olympics, part of the job. Its [the media who] make it a bigger deal." Even without Zetterberg, Sedin and Franzen, the Swedes still boast a fair share of slick skill and talent with Patrik Berglund now alongside Steen and Landeskog and Nicklas Backstrom firing between Daniel Sedin and Loui Eriksson. And with continued excellence from Lundqvist between the pipes and an easy-moving, oft-explosive defence fronted by Karlsson and Oliver Ekman-Larsson, their shot at reclaiming gold for the first time since 2006 remains intact – if not slightly more difficult. "I could just feel my energy went down when I heard the news," said Lundqvist of Zetterberg, who is suffering from a herniated disc. "But at the same time, you have to regroup." Steve McNair Jersey . Lack replaced an injured Roberto Luongo late in the first period then watched defenceman Chris Tanev score the winning goal midway through the third as the Vancouver Canucks defeated the Jets 2-1 in a tight NHL game. Bruce Matthews Jersey . That little deal worked out in a big way for the Mavericks. Nowitzki had 21 points Tuesday night to pass Oscar Robertson for 10th on the NBAs career scoring list, leading the Mavs to a 95-83 victory over the Utah Jazz. http://www.authentictitanspro.com/Customized/ . "[People] keep asking that question and its not a legit question because we dont have that right, we havent arrived yet," Casey responded. "Weve got to take each game at a time, each possession at a time and look at it that way. Jurrell Casey Jersey . During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said. Derrick Henry Jersey . -- With Tony Allen back, the Memphis Grizzlies were able to turn up their defence pressure and hold off the Los Angeles Clippers down the stretch.The Calgary Flames locked up defenceman Kris Russell to a two-year deal with an average annual value of $2.26 million. The 26-year-old defenceman has four goals and 20 points in 44 games tthis season.dddddddddddd This is Russells first year in Calgary after having spent the first six years of his career split between the Columbus Blue Jackets and St. Louis Blues. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
© Forum make by EkonIron® Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Auf wiedersehen.....
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz