Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Crocodile Print Pointer
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Rudel Video!
miaowang123 Offline

Jäger

31.05.2019 03:45
in discussions at the moment, so h Zitat · Antworten

Charlie Mulgrew says he is yet to be offered a new contract at Celtic, but has told Sky Sports News HQ that manager Brendan Rodgers wants him to stay. The Scotland defenders current contract with Celtic expires in the summer and he has been linked with a move to the Premier League, with Bournemouth reportedly interested. Mulgrew confirmed talks over a new deal were ongoing and that he was hopeful of being offered a contract at some point next week after speaking to Rodgers about his plans for the Scottish Premiership champions. Brendan Rodgers is keen to keep Mulgrew at Celtic We are in discussions at the moment, so hopefully we can come to some agreement and well just see what happens, the 30-year-old told Sky Sports News HQ following Scotlands 3-0 friendly defeat to France on Saturday night. I have spoken to the new manager, his plans for the club are great and I think its exciting times ahead for Celtic.I hope I can be involved in that. I think there are a few big years coming up and I want to be involved in it and be involved in the club going forward. Mulgrew only made 20 appearances for Celtic last season because of injury I am happy but the longer it goes on, you start to wonder whether its going to happen. I want to stay, Ive spoken to the manager and he wants me to stay. Thats important for me, you want to feel wanted and hopefully we can come to some kind of agreement. Also See: Davies ready for Celtic test Fletcher unsure over future Rodgers reveals Brown talks Celtic begin backroom changes Authentic Detroit Lions Jerseys . Eller scored the midway through the third period after Dallas scored twice to tie it, leading Canadiens to a 6-4 win over the Stars on Thursday night. Discount Detroit Lions Jerseys . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. http://www.cheaplions.com/ . They never thought it would take some blood, too. Kevin Love grabbed his 4,000th career rebound as part of a 19-point, 13-board effort to lead the Timberwolves over the Utah Jazz 112-97 on Tuesday night. Cheap Detroit Lions Jerseys Online . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Detroit Lions Jerseys China . Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger that the team is quietly gauging interest on the Senators captain, though Spezza has a limited no-trade clause and carries a large contract.Boston, MA (SportsNetwork.com) - Jimmy Butler made four key free throws down the stretch to lift the Chicago Bulls over the Boston Celtics, 109-102, on Friday. Butler ended with 22 points for the Bulls, who improved to 3-3 on their seven-game road trip. Derrick Rose, who exited Tuesdays game against Denver with a hamstring injury, had 21 points. Joakim Noah tallieed 15 points, 14 rebounds, six assists and six blocks in his return to the lineup.dddddddddddd He missed Tuesdays game due to eye and knee issues. Jared Sullinger ended with 23 points and 10 boards for the Celtics, who have lost three in a row. Avery Bradley and Brandon Bass added 18 and 16 points, respectively, with Bass also pulling down nine rebounds. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
© Forum make by EkonIron® Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Auf wiedersehen.....
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz