Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Crocodile Print Pointer
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Rudel Video!
miaowang123 Offline

Jäger

31.05.2019 03:45
team of third Jeff Isaacson, se Zitat · Antworten

DUBLIN, Ireland -- Three-time major winner Padraig Harrington has disclosed he has undergone treatment for skin cancer. The Irish golfer, whose father Patrick died from cancer, says he underwent surgery for sun spots. The 42-year-old Harrington told Irish radio station Today FM: "Ive had a number of skin cancers removed off my face." Harrington, who did not say when the treatment took place, was speaking out to urge people to see a doctor if they have concerns about their health. Harrington says his "father had symptoms but didnt do anything about it. Its the nature of men in Ireland and certainly older men. I would be much more inclined to go and do something about it." Patrick Harrington died in 2005 of cancer of the esophagus. Teemu Selanne Jersey .Y. - Referee Ed Hochuli referred to replay official Tom Sifferman by his nickname Jungle Boy, which was heard on the in-stadium microphone during the Arizona Cardinals-Carolina Panthers NFC wild-card game Saturday. Teppo Numminen Jersey . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. http://www.officialwinnipegjetspro.com/Laurie-boschman-jets-jersey/ .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. Keith Tkachuk Jersey . Nix is a career .218 hitter in 425 games over six seasons. The 31-year-old right-handed hitter batted .270 with a homer this spring for Tampa Bay. Patrik Laine Jersey . CNN and Gazzetta dello Sport reporter Tancredi Palmeri broke the news via Twitter Tuesday afternoon. Italian Football Association President Giancarlo Abete has also resigned, according to Palmeri.SURREY, B.C. -- The B.C. Lions are preparing for the possibility that quarterback Travis Lulay wont play in a key game against Saskatchewan because of a shoulder injury, but a decision on who would take the snaps in Lulays place is still up in the air. B.C. coach Mike Benevides said Monday the club will prepare offensive packages for backup signal-caller Thomas DeMarco and nominal No. 3 Buck Pierce. "Im going to get both of those guys, both Buck and Thomas, prepared right away," said Benevides at the clubs practice facility. DeMarco, a second-year pro, has more knowledge of B.C.s offensive system. But Pierce, a nine-year veteran in his second stint with the Lions after being acquired in a trade from Winnipeg last week, has more CFL experience. Benevides said he was not ready to make a declaration on who would start if Lulay cant play. Lulay was injured on the weekend while running for a 14-yard touchdown in a 36-14 victory over the Montreal Alouettes. Lulay was not at the practice facility while reporters were present. Benevides said the QB was getting an MRI exam and could be examined again Tuesday. The coach hopes to be clear on Lulays status by Wednesday, when the Lions return to practice. "On Wednesday, Ill have a clearer idea of what I want to do," said Benevides. "Were going to get both (DeMarco and Pierce) prepared, because its going to take both of them to win a football game." The Lions (7-4) have a chance to gain a share of second place in the West Division when they visit the Roughriders (8-3) next Sunday in Regina. Lulay told a Vancouver radio station Monday that his shoulder "stiffened up" overnight following the win over Montreal. He also told The Canadian Press on Sunday that he was feeling stiffness, but Benevides said a team doctor was encouraged by the range of motion that the QBs shoulder displayed following the game. Lulay also suffered a shoulder injury last year and missed the final five games of the regular season. He also had shoulder surgery in 2008 while playing for the Berlin Thunder of now-defunct NFL Europa. DeMarco tossed his first CFL touchdown pass as the Lions led the Als from start to finish. Benevides indicated he is wary of causing a disruption in the locker-room by going with Pierce after DeMarcos supportive teammates chanted his name following an impressive showing against Montreal. "The biggest thing for me right now is, (DeMarco) has done everything Ive needed him to do," said Benevides. Benevides acknowledged that concerns about DeMarcos ability level were part of the motivation behind the acquisition of Pierce for receiver Akeem Foster. But the coach also praised DeMarco for responding well and spending extra time on the practice field after the Lions brought back Pierce. In 34 games in which Pierce started between 2005 and 2009, the Lions compiled a 21-12-1 mark. After joining the Bombers as a free agent in 2010, he started 32 of 33 games. In nine CFL seasons, the New Mexico State product has thrown for 15,059 yards on 1,179 completions, a 64.dddddddddddd3 completion percentage and 73 touchdowns. "They do bring two unique skill sets that may help us, and should help us, win football games," said Benevides. "So I think they both are in play (as possible starters)." DeMarcos relief experience marked his first significant regular-season action in his two seasons with B.C. He has been used primarily in short-yardage situations. DeMarco said he must make sure the second quarterback position is not a "far drop" from when Lulay plays, and be prepared for more strategic plays than he faces when he usually gets called upon. "Theres no strategy to (a short-yardage situation)," said DeMarco. "When youre second-and-one, third-and-one, the biggest thing is: Get the snap and fall forward for the first down. Thats your responsibility. Thats what youre supposed to do. Starting the game or being (called) in the middle of the game, or getting six, 10 minutes, whatever it is, the biggest thing is: Whats the first-down look? Whats the second-down look? "Its completely different," he said. "Youve got to think more about it, and your responsibilities go way up." DeMarco, a 24-year-old Palm Desert, Calif., native, could get his first professional start after signing with the Lions last year following six tryouts with CFL and NFL clubs. Known for being studious, DeMarco, an Old Dominion product who holds engineering and MBA degrees and works as a mortgage loans officer in Virginia in the off-season, said he will not alter his preparations. "My study habits will be the same," he said. "The intensity will probably kick up, because my role has changed." But if DeMarco does get the nod to start, Benevides said he will still to deployed in short-yardage situations. The decision could prevent injury to Pierce, who has suffered numerous injuries during three-plus seasons with Winnipeg and his first five CFL seasons with B.C. The Lions released the former starter following the 2009 season because of concussion woes. Usually, a CFL clubs backup QB is deployed on short-yardage downs, but Benevides wants to keep going with DeMarco because he has been successful at converting them into first downs regularly. Aside from preserving his health, Pierces biggest challenge will likely be to become familiar enough with B.C.s offence again. "Now, Im (almost) four years removed (from B.C.s system) and this is my third (offensive) co-ordinator in a month," said Pierce. "Im learning as fast as I can and all that I can do." With Lulay injured, general manager Wally Buonos acquisition of Pierce appears fortuitous. But Pierce chalked the timing up to the vagaries of his CFL tenure. "All things, I guess, happen for a reason. a Ive seen crazier things happen throughout the course of my career," said Pierce. Notes: Saskatchewan slotback Geroy Simon, the CFLs all-time leading receiver, is slated to play his first game against his former club. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
© Forum make by EkonIron® Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Auf wiedersehen.....
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz