Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Crocodile Print Pointer
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Rudel Video!
miaowang123 Offline

Jäger

31.05.2019 03:45
while commanding a relatively high base salary of US$115,000. Zitat · Antworten

MONTREAL -- The Montreal Impact have traded defender Jeb Brovsky to expansion New York City FC for a second-round pick in the 2016 Major League Soccer SuperDraft. Brovsky was a key defender for the Impact in their first two seasons in MLS, but he has since been overshadowed by younger players Karl Ouimette and Maxim Tissot. Brovsky has appeared in just seven of the Impacts 13 games this season while commanding a relatively high base salary of US$115,000. "It was a mutual decision that the club and I came to regarding my professional career," Brovsky said in a statement. "Im very excited to be part of NYCFC and I hope to see my career grow there. I will not forget the time my family and I spent in Montreal. I want to thank the club and the fans for their support." Impact sporting director Nick De Santis said the move gives Brovsky a chance at playing time while giving the team financial flexibility. "We would like to thank Jeb for everything hes done both on and off the field with the Impact," De Santis said. "This move provides him with an opportunity he was looking for while giving our team roster and budget flexibility moving forward. Jebs contributions to the club were appreciated and we wish him well." Cheap Cleveland Browns Gear . "Uuufff," was all shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria could come up with after Stantons latest mammoth shot. Discount Cleveland Browns Jerseys . 28 with a Vancouver entry for the first time in 10 years and a novel new collective bargaining agreement. http://www.cheapbrowns.com/ . -- Ricky Romeros comeback bid hit another road bump Tuesday in an ugly 18-4 Jays loss to a Detroit Tigers split squad. Cleveland Browns Sheldrick Redwine Jersey . The 17-year-old had four goals and four assists in 38 games for Liberec in the Czech pro league this past season. Zacha had three goals and two assists in seven games at the world mens under-18 championship in April when the Czech Republic took the silver medal. Cleveland Browns Jerseys Outlet . The (14-15-5) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 33 points. They trail sixth place Nashville and fifth place Dallas by two points.CARACAS, Venezuela -- Andrew Nicholson had one of his best games of the FIBA Americas Championship, but Canada has still been pushed to the brink at the basketball tournament. Nicholson scored 29 points in Canadas 81-74 loss to the Dominican Republic on Saturday in the tournaments second round. Only the top four teams can advance to the playoffs and Canada (3-3) currently sits fourth. The Canadians will play Argentina on Sunday in their final game of the second round. "We just have to play the best that we can in the game," said head coach Jay Triano. "If we play, then we give ourselves a chance. If we dont play then obviously we dont. "Its a must win for us and then well see what happens." Tristan Thompson had 14 points and six rebounds for Canada, while Cory Joseph had 13 points and four assists. James Feldeine led the Dominican Republic (4-2) with 20 points. Canada jumped out to a quick start with a 28-18 advantage after the first quarter. That lead evaporated in the second though, as the Canadians were outplayed by the Dominican Republic. The Carribbean nation took a 45-44 lead going into halftime despite Nichholson scoring 15 points in 17 minutes of the first half.dddddddddddd "We knew that we had a mismatch at the four spot, and we thought that we could get (Nicholson) the basketball," said Triano. "We saw last night (in Canadas loss to Venezuala) that if he doesnt score its going to be tough for us to score points. We only had 59 points. We knew we needed to get him the ball." The Domincans added just one point to its lead in the third, taking a 59-57 advantage into the final quarter. Canada was not able to gain any ground on the Dominican Republic in the fourth quarter. Canada has four NBA players on its roster for the tournament. Nicholson plays for the Orlando Magic, Joseph is with the San Antonio Spurs, Thompson is a member of the Cleveland Cavaliers and centre Joel Anthony is on the Miami Heat. "Were here to learn about the international game," said Triano. "The players that were playing are the youngest players in the tournament. Thats why were here, its a long-term process." The FIBA Americas Championship is a qualifying tournament for the 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup in Spain. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
© Forum make by EkonIron® Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Auf wiedersehen.....
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz