Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Crocodile Print Pointer
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Gästebereich
miaowang123 Offline

Jäger

21.09.2019 03:59
ent, and when Manziel was on the field he looke Zitat · Antworten

London, England - Fourth-seeded former runner-up Agnieszka Radwanska was sent packing, while former champion Petra Kvitova secured a berth in another Wimbledon quarterfinal on Monday. Russian left-hander Ekaterina Makarova, seeded 22nd, leveled the sluggish Polish star Radwanska in 6-3, 6-0 fashion in fourth-round action on the No. 3 Court. Radwanska reached the final here two years ago, but lost to Serena Williams. The sixth-seeded Czech lefty Kvitova blew past Chinese Peng Shuai 6-3, 6-2 to reach the round of eight here for a fifth year in a row. Kvitova was the Wimbledon champ in 2011 and reached the semifinals the year before that. Her quarterfinal opponent will be surprise fellow Czech Barbora Zahlavova Strycova. Former world No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki exited the draw, losing 6-2, 7-5 to the unseeded Zahlavova Strycova on Day 7. Zahlavova Strycova finished with a lopsided 31-11 advantage in winners and advanced to her first Grand Slam quarterfinal on her sixth match point. She had not taken a set in three previous meetings with her 16th-seeded Danish counterpart. The 43-ranked Zahlavova Strycova has now beaten seeded players in three consecutive matches. Wozniacki has never made it past the fourth round at the All England Club. Lucie Safarova beat Tereza Smitkova 6-0, 6-2 in an all-Czech fourth-round matchup. The 23rd-seeded Safarova will meet Makarova in the quarterfinals. Czech women went 3-1 on Monday, with the only loss coming in the all-Czech Safarova-Smitkova affair, and this marks the first time that three Czech women have reached the quarterfinals at Wimbledon. In some third-round action on Day 7, 19th-seeded German slugger Sabine Lisicki upset 11th-seeded former world No. 1 Ana Ivanovic 6-4, 3-6, 6-1. Ivanovic captured her first-ever grass-court title a few weeks ago in Birmingham, but has never fared well on the lawns at Wimbledon, having failed to get past the fourth round here now the last seven years. Lisicki, meanwhile, thrives on the grass at the AEC, where she was last years surprise runner-up and reached at least the quarterfinals here in her previous four trips. Up next for the German will be Kazakhstans Yaroslava Shvedova, who moved on when American Madison Keys pulled out of their third-round match because of a left thigh injury. The two were scheduled to complete their match on Monday after Shvedova took the first set 7-6 (9-7) and things were tied at 6-6 in the second set before darkness forced the suspension of play on Saturday. Keys exit leaves the womens draw without any Americans, and for the first time since 1911, there are no Americans, male of female, playing in the fourth round at Wimbledon. Two quarterfinals will be staged on Tuesday, as Kvitova will tangle with Zahlavova Strycova and Makarova will battle Safarova. And the fourth round is scheduled to conclude on Tuesday, as third-seeded French Open runner-up Simona Halep will face Kazakhstans Zarina Diyas, fifth- seeded French Open champ Maria Sharapova will battle ninth-seeded German Angelique Kerber and Lisicki will take on Shvedova. Sharapova captured her lone Wimbledon title in 2004 and was the 2011 runner-up here to Kvitova. Fake Nike Shoes Black Friday . Szabados joined the Southern Professional Hockey League team last week. The 27-year-old goaltender from Edmonton backstopped the Canadian womens hockey team to Olympic gold Feb. Nike Shoes Black Friday China . -- Aaron Rodgers looked fine on the practice field Thursday. http://www.nikeshoesblackfriday.com/ . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Nike Shoes Black Friday Online . CEO Steve Koonin on Tuesday told the Hawks flagship radio station that he made the decision to discipline Ferry but allowed him to keep his job managing the team. He did not say what the punishment was, but noted that he relied on a law firms three-month investigation of Ferry and him describing Deng as someone who has a little African in him. Nike Shoes Black Friday 2019 . Milan was held to 1-1 at home by Torino. Cagliari scored six minutes from halftime when Mauricio Pinilla blasted home from the penalty spot after Facundo Roncaglia tripped Marco Sau. The home side could have doubled its tally in stoppage time as first Fiorentina defender Stefan Savic almost scored an own goal then Albin Ekdals shot clipped the top of the upright.BEREA, Ohio - Johnny Manziel says the partys over. The Browns want to believe him.The high-profile rookie quarterback apologized to his Browns teammates — and Cleveland fans — Monday for a season of distractions and vowed again to change.Manziel was fined over the weekend by the team after he missed a medical treatment for a hamstring injury. Manziel said he overslept, but denied he threw a party Friday night that also caused star wide receiver Josh Gordon to miss a team walk-through and draw a suspension for the season finale in Baltimore.Just last week, Manziel, who made two starts after replacing Brian Hoyer, promised a new approach.Johnny Football said he means it this time.Its about actions, he said. Its about being accountable and doing what Im going to say.The Browns have heard Manziel make similar promises in the past and are counting on him to keep his word.He realizes this, that at some point, talk is cheap, coach Mike Pettine said. To me, the actions are much more important than what he says.The 22-year-old Manziel shot down reports he hosted a party that was attended by teammates, including the troubled Gordon whom Pettine said is squarely in a crossroads with us because of his many missteps the past two seasons.Manziel said he let his guard down a little bit and went out Friday night with friends who were visiting from Kerrville, Texas. When he was late for his treatment Saturday, the Browns sent security personnel to his home.It was a mistake by me, he said. At the same time, you can sit here and say and talk and say this all you want, but when your actions dont reflect that, and you make a conscious decision to put yourself in the position that you stay out too late and not wake up the next morning, thats going to cause a lot of trouble, so I did that to myself. I brought this on myself.Manziel acknowledges hes responsible for much of the media commotion surrounding the team.I dont think its fair to anybody in this locker room the distractions Ive brought at points in time, he said. So Im sorry to these guys that are veterans in this locker room and know what it takes, that Im having to learn the hard way.He added, tellingly, that he better do that, or there will be consequences.Im either going to learn or Im going to be finding something else to do, he said.Pettine, who also suspended rookie cornerback Justin Gilbert for multiple violationss of team rules for Sundays game, said Manziel has no excuse for being late for treatment.ddddddddddddWe hold the quarterback to a higher standard than everybody else, he said. That just comes with the territory at that position. Has his behaviour been disappointing? Absolutely.The Browns drafted Manziel in the first round with the hope he would develop into their future quarterback. But the former college stars taste for clubs and weekends in Las Vegas raised immediate questions about his commitment, and when Manziel was on the field he looked overwhelmed and unprepared.While some Cleveland fans have called for the team to cut Manziel and Gordon, Pettine said the Browns wont do anything rash.With Manziels issues and Hoyers impending free agency, the Browns enter the off-season with as many questions about the quarterback situation as ever.The sample size on Manziel was not very big, and on the surface not very encouraging, he said. I would say our quarterback picture is muddy, at best.Hoyer had the Browns in playoff contention before falling apart. He said it would be a great scenario to continue to play in his hometown.But you always want to be wanted back and thats not up to me, he said, adding he has gotten no indication from the Browns that hes part of their plans.Pettine isnt optimistic Hoyer will return.Manziel hopes he can be the answer and feels he made progress. First, though, he has to take things more seriously.There have been some good things and bad things, he said. But Im still an extremely competitive person and know what I want to do in my life. I know what is important to me and now it is time to come in here, look myself in the mirror and hold myself accountable and start making some deals with myself.Manziel understands he hasnt been fair to Browns fans, but mostly hes cheated himself.Im upset with how I have handled things at times, he said. I did grow up and then I took a step back. It is the same story with me. Were taking one step forward and then two steps back. Now it is really in my court.And that means a good hard look in the mirror.Do I want to be known as a guy who has been in this league two years and now doing something different with his life, he said. Or come in here, give this thing a fair chance and ... be the quarterback and person I know I am.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org andwww.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
© Forum make by EkonIron® Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Auf wiedersehen.....
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz